Saturday, September 15, 2012

Transmog Post: Hunters and Dragons

I've been working on some outfits for my hunter. Since my old guildmates came back, we've been running the hell out of old content. It's been a lot of fun, and these runs, along with some Auction House hunting has produced a variety of nice outfits. It's unfortunate I can't just wear them all. 
The outfits reflect the blog name and my obsession with House Targaryen (for Daenerys!). Prepare for some dragons (and fire. and blood. and no caps.) 
Silver and Gold Dragon
And red, but that would make the title super long. I like the T1 pants from Molten Core, but not a big fan of the chest piece. A little ingenuity and some nice shoulders from Karazhan and wahhlahhh, an outfit to match the Magnetized Projectile Emitter.
Helm: Steamworker's Goggles - Ulduar 25 man (Flame Leviathan)
Shoulders: Dragon-Quake Shoulderguards -Karazhan (The Curator)
Chest: Wrathfin Armor -Random Drop Level 61
Hands: Marauder's Gauntlets -Random Drop Level 31
Waist: Tracker's Belt- The Slave Pens (Mennu the Betrayer)
Legs: Giantstalker's Leggings - Molten Core (Magmadar)
Feet: Giantstalker's Boots - Molten Core (Gehennas)
Weapon: Magnetized Projectile Emitter -Ulduar 10 man (XT Hard Mode)

Fire and Blood
I mentioned back on a warrior/dk transmog post, that I thought it would be neat to make Fire and Blood outfits. For those non- A Song of Fire and Ice fans, "Fire and Blood" is the motto for House Targaryen. After finally getting the Crown of Destruction from Molten Core, I now had the biggest fuel to my fire...or something... lol puns. I wanted to keep the outfit black and red, but that is, of course, easier said then done. I was lucky to scrounge up some rare green legs, Ebonhold Leggings, from the AH for a really low price. Along with my Drakescale Hauberk, a rare blue drop from Hemathion, I was able to complete the two biggest pieces of the Ebonhold set. To show the fire into cool molten rock, I looked at the T9 offset mail piece, similar to the shaman T9.
Head: Crown of Destruction
Shoulders: Shoulders of the Ground Breaker -WotLK Legacy Vendor in Dalaran (T9)
Chest:Drakescale Hauberk -Hemathion (Rare in Blade's Edge Mountains)/ Ebonhold Armor
Hands: Gloves of Taut Grip -Ulduar 10 man (XT)
Waist: Valestalker Girdle- Mount Hyjal (Kaz'rogal)
Legs:Ebonhold Leggings -Random Drop Level 51
Feet: Boots of Unsettled Prey -Ulduar 10 man drop (other version's as well)
Weapon: Wrathful Gladiator's Rifle - WotLK Legacy PvP Vendor (Stormwind/Orgrimmar/Tanaris)

No comments:

Post a Comment